Build a Better Live Video
How To Create an Engaging Live Video in 7 Days or Less
Live videos are powerful currency and they're not going away any time soon.
They help your audience get to know you and when they do they will remember you. Your audience gets to know you in a new way. An authentic way. And when that happens you become more relatable and ultimately improves your business.
This is the most complete, step-by-step program to creating live videos that your audience will love.
The past few months I've spent hours, days and weeks researching and learning how to improve my live videos. I wanted an easy to use platform that was budget friendly, had engaging graphics and logos, and the ability to record them. It was painful and it hurt my brain. Oh, and talk about a time suck. I don't want you to have to go through that. I made mistakes, I failed. I learned. For all of us.
Get ready to see what works and what doesn't.
You want step by step details and you want it to be easy. I get it! I'll take you by the hand and explain exactly what to do and not to do. But first, let me tell you how this Course will help you and why I'm so excited about it!
Here's What You Will Be Learning:
Module 1 ($120 value)
- How to Install Live Streaming on Your Laptop or Computer
- How to set up Your New System
- Creating a Basic Scene
- What to do Before Going Live
- Setting up Your Live Stream in FB Group or on Your Timeline
- Step by Step Guide to Going Live Guide
Module 2 ($350 value)
- How to Create a Picture in Picture for Your Stream
- How to Create a Slideshow for Your Stream
- How to Add Overlays and Logos to your Live Stream
- How to Create Custom Slides for Your Stream
- How to Create Custom Message Bars for Your Stream
- How to Create Custom Logos and Unique Calls to Action for Your Stream
Module 3 ($230 value)
- Go To Resources for Stock and Copyright Free Images
- Supplies Resource if You're Ready to Amp it Up
- 8 Ways To Deliver Your Message Like a Rockstar
- How To Inject Confidence In Your Live Video
Bonus: Setting Up Your Studio Checklist
The number of students for this Course is limited.
It is important to me to be able to provide time and attention to every student as well as answer your questions. That's why I am limiting the number of attendees for this Course.
So, who is this Course for?
- Side Hustlers
- Business Beginners of all sizes
- Seasoned Entrepreneurs
- Local Businesses with a Facebook Presence
- Online Businesses with a Facebook Presence
This Course is for folks wanting to grow their business and needing a new and fresh way to do that. It's ideal for folks who have done live videos and are ready to take their videos to the next level...polished and professional. It's also a great Course for beginners who need some hand holding and want to take the trial and error factor off the table. Likes and hearts on posts and videos are awesome, but growing your business is more important...I hope that you think so too.
Minimal Equipment You'll Need:
You will need a computer and internet connection to access this Course. Once you are ready to launch your live streaming, you will need a computer or laptop with a camera and mike, and the software recommended. Add-on options are presented in the Course but are not needed to successfully launch your new live streaming.
Now UPDATED to include a new option for Facebook Live Broadcasting in minutes! If you have a Mac laptop/computer with OS 10.11 or higher you will love this new option!
Pssst...there is no other comprehensive course like this on the market. Anywhere.
Did I mention the bonuses? ($220 value)
- Creating Scroll Stopping Customizable Messages
- Introvert's Guide to Crushing Live Videos (from a girl who is one)
- Tips for Increasing Live Video's Exposure on Facebook
Are you ready to build a better live video?
Hi, I'm Teresa. I've taught thousands of folks across the country and over 100 online courses over the last ten years. My classes started out in the scrapbooking arena then progressed to mixed media, then art, then wellness and lifestyle. Earlier this year I launched How To Build a Better Graphic Entrepreneur's Edition. I'm self made and you can be too.